Shop This Recipe:
1. Apple Branch Sticks | 2. Caramel Apple Wrap (Value 3 Pack)
Nothing says Fall like a crisp, crunchy apple wrapped in ooey-gooey caramel. It’s like autumn on a stick. Speaking of sticks, how cute are these branch sticks?! I found them on Amazon for a great price and these caramel sheets make the whole process so much easier. The instructions are below.
- Set Up: Preheat oven to 200 Degree
- Wash & dry 5 medium apples.
- Remove sheets of paper from the caramel. If paper sticks, refrigerate 1 minute. Use the paper to line a cookie sheet.
- Press caramel wrap over top and around the sides of the apple. Stretch the caramel around bottom to cover the apple completely, and place on paper lined cookie sheet.
- Insert 1 wooden stick into the top of each apple. Heat in oven for five minutes.
- Allow to cool before serving. Store on paper sheets in cool, dry place.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.