1. Brass Pendant Lighting | 2. Turkish Dish Towels | 3. Pellegrino | 4. Soap Dispenser | 5. Cutting board | 6. Kitchen Tray | 7. Utensil Holder | 8. Utensils | 9. Kitchen Glasses
Accessorizing your kitchen makes it feel like home. You can achieve a designer look by following some of these simple tips.
- Add height and warmth by layering cutting boards and cookbooks against the backsplash.
- Find cute canisters! They can be used for practical items like flour, sugar, or even flowers.
- Display fruit or fresh greenery in your kitchen. Instead of placing the oranges in the pantry, place them in a pretty bowl or cut some greenery from your garden.
- Use a pretty soap dispenser. Pour the soap from its original plastic bottle into a soap dispenser that reflects the design of your kitchen.
- Refresh your kitchen towels. Find some kitchen towels that make you happy! There are so many cute styles available, I especially like the ones with fringe.
- Update your light fixture. This can be an easy change with the biggest impact. Lighting can dramatically change a space. By getting a more modern light fixture your kitchen can look refreshed.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.